"Hope you like Hamburger meat, cuz that's what I'm bringing home!"


Sunday, March 15, 2009

STAND BURGER

It was a hot summer day. The room was dark and the air was wet with steam. My body quivered as he... YIKES, wait a minute, I think I'm on the wrong blog. Oh, this is the hamburger blog... OK, um well, I'll get back to that later (lol). BURGERS: I ate the burger but I did not love it. I expect better from a burger joint. I do, however, agree with fwaming dragon... the toasted marshmallow milkshake made my eyes rain delight. It's about emotionality, and the toasted marshmallow brings it!! I would trek from the far corners of the earth for that again...and coming from the UWS, that's pretty much what I'll be doing!!

We also ordered some sides that I didn't particularly care for either. They really need to man up when it comes to the fries. The thin little slivers they served were a mediocre at best. The mashed sweet potatoes were pretty good, but they're not winning the coveted crying monkey award any time soon.

Overall, I rated my burger experience a 4 out of 10. Milkshake experience a 10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment